I saw this idea on another parenting blog and I thought it was an interesting idea. I am new to blogging and only started in April this year, but here is a top ten list of my most looked at/popular posts for this year.
- Current shelf activities 18 months to two years
- Current shelf activities for my 3.5 year old
- Kitchen spaces
- Child-sized tools and utensils that we use
- Block and pretend play shelf
- Exploring shapes and patterns with a toddler and preschooler
- Exploring colour with a toddler and preschooler
- Our learning space
- Matching activities toddler to preschool
- In the kitchen with a toddler
My final post for the year will be at the end of this week with a photo snapshot of what we have been up to over last few weeks leading up to the end of 2015. I will also include my favourite ten photos of the year.