This list of books are my four year old’s favourites. These are the books that she looks at over and over again. Many of these books have often sparked questions and led to further discussions.
- My Big Book of Rhymes
2. The Listening Walk by Paul Showers and Aliki
3. All By Myself by Aliki (a great book about independence)
4. Little Humans by Brandon Stanton (a photographic book)
5. Jack Goes to Montessori School by Allyson Collins. Great for a child starting Montessori School (age 3-6).
6. Feathers Not Just for Flying by Melissa Stewart
7. DK Nature Encyclopedia (a large, heavy book but lots of great information and beautifully illustrated).
8. DK First Human Body Encyclopedia
9. Unicef Children Just Like Me
10. Whoever You Are by Mem Fox