Hello there, I hope you enjoyed your week. Aside from what I normally get up to during the week, I spent most of my spare time finishing off making up classroom materials (3-Part Cards), I volunteered in my son’s Montessori classroom and I spent some time at home preparing an Art activity I am organizing for two classrooms at my children’s school over the next couple of weeks.
Next week I will aim to have up another post on plant-based and nut-free school lunch box ideas, my thoughts on the book Minimalism for Families, which I just finished reading and a post on my time so far volunteering in a Montessori classroom (helping with reading and Language work).
Here are some lovely reads I have enjoyed this week;
- Green and Growing Things- Children and the Natural World
- Whole Family Rhythms- Creating Intentional Living Spaces Part One and here is Part Two
- Whole Family Rhythms- The Rest Time Rhythm: Holding a Space for Daily Quiet and Stillness
- Practising Simplicity- Taking Stock in Spring
- The Life on Purpose Movement- How to Have Less to DO
- NDUOMA’s Exploring the Essence of Montessori Parenting Interview- Heather Harty
- Our Montessori Life- Sunday Book Club Peace Education
Just a quick note to let you know that I have updated my last Making Montessori Classroom Materials post to include the last lot of 3 part Cards that I finished yesterday, which was the Vegetable and Musical Instruments cards.