Hello, I hope you have all had a lovely week.
Next week I will aim to have up a post on wreath decorating which I have done with my children at home recently and also as a collaborative project, in the classroom at my children’s school. I will also post on our morning rhythm during the school week and on the weekends and a post on minimum waste snacks.
Here are some links that I have enjoyed reading;
- Imagination Tree- Peace Dove Salt Dough Hand print Keepsake. I am going to make this with my children.
- MariaMontessori.com- Journey of a Montessori Mom (Sveta Pais)
- Raised Good- Changing One Word Deepens Connection and Simplifies Parenthood.
- Mama Minimalist- Steal This Mom’s Ingenious Laundry Routine (Capsule Wardrobe).
- Mama Minimalist- Staying Minimalist as your Family Grows.
- Whole Family Rhythms- Pinecone Bird Feeders
Enjoy your weekend!