There is now so many wonderful Montessori blogs, so this is in no ways a list of ALL Montessori Blogs, but just some of the ones that I am aware of and are currently active. Many of these Blogs write about Montessori in the preschool years (0-6 years).
Here’s my list, in no particular order for 2017;
- Follow that Child– Montessori Educator and parent. Lucy works in a Montessori kindergarten and blogs about creating new classroom activities.
- Mothers Abroad– Cristina blogs about her family life abroad and their natural parenting journey.
- Living with my Little Love– Natalie writes about family life at home with her toddler. Here is my Interview with Natalie.
- Real Life Montessori– Montessori Educator and parent. Here is my Interview with Kathleen.
- This Toddler Life– Holly writes about Montessori at home as well as Minimalism/Simple Family Living.
- The Montessori Notebook– Montessori Educator and parent. Simone shares lots of practical tips on how to implement Montessori in the home.
- Our Montessori Life– Montessori Educator and Parent. Montessori in the home.
- How We Montessori– I have been reading Kylie’s Blog for years! It was the first Montessori at home blog I came across. Kylie writes about all things Montessori with her three boys. Kylie has a child in the Montessori First and Second Plane of Development.
- Living Montessori Now– Montessori Educator and parent. Deb’s blog is a great resource and activity space. She also writes about Homeschooling.
- Nduoma– Montessori Educator and parent. Junnifa writes about Montessori at home and Positive parenting.
- Every Star is Different– Homeschooling Montessori family.
- The Kavanaugh Report– Nicole writes about Montessori in the home. So many wonderful ideas and information on this blog! Nicole has a child in the Montessori First and Second Plane of Development.
- Three Minute Montessori– Montessori-inspired activities in the home that are simple to set up.
- Mama’s Happy Hive– Homeschooling family. Montessori resources and activities.
- Montessori In Nature– Montessori Educator and parent. Montessori and Nature exploration. Creates Montessori printables.
- Momtessori Life– Montessori Educator and parent. Angela writes about her Montessori journey at home with her two daughters. Lots of activity ideas on this blog.
- Frida Be Mighty– Montessori in the home and Gentle Parenting. Inspired by Montessori and Waldorf.
- Milkweed Montessori– Writer and Storyteller. Inspired by Montessori, nature and the Seasons.
- The Montessori Way– Inspired by Montessori, Reggio, RIE and Gentle Parenting. Toni also writes about striving for a more simple and sustainable life.
- Planting Peas– Elaine a mother of two, journals about her children’s Montessori learning and parenting moments at home.
- Montessori From the Heart– Montessori Homechooling. Lots of activity/work ideas on this Blog. Anya has an 8 year old and a 4 year old. Anya has a child in the Montessori First and Second Plane of Development.
- Midwest Montessori– Amy is a mother of two and soon to be be Montessori Educator (currently studying). Amy writes about all things Montessori in the home as well as gentle and respectful parenting.
- Eltern Vom Mars– Montessori Educator and mother of two. Anna has a lovely blog and writes about Montessori at home. Lots of Montessori inspiration on this blog.
- Mindfulssori– Montessori. Vegan. Slow and Intentional Living.
- Fishies in a Row– Olivia is a mother of three and writes about Montessori, her Catholic Faith and being Thrifty. Olivia’s Montessori Family Interview.
- Montessori on Mars– Montessori Educator and mother of two. Montessori in the home.
- This Merry Montessori– Montessori in the home. Respectful Parenting.
- Montessori in Motion– Lots of Montessori in the home inspiration on this blog.
- Emil und Mathilda– Montessori Educator and mother of two. Writes about Montessori in the home.
- Making Montessori Ours– Montessori Homeschooling/Unschooling.
- The Pinay Homeschooler– Montessori Homeschooling.
- Living For Our Purpose– Homeschooling. Plant-based. Minimalist.
- Montessori and Me– Montessori Educator, mother and Montessori in the home.
- Moje Montessori– Miriam writes about her passion for Montessori in the home. Also another lovely resource blog.
- Diamond Montessori– Montessori Educator and Mother. Montessori in the home.
- The Minimalist Montessorian– Montessori and Minimalism Family Blog.
- Montessori Scribbles– Montessori in the home and Simple Living.
- Every Day Begins New– Montessori in the home and Simple Family Living (with a 3 year old and a 5 year old). Soon to have a child in the Montessori Second Plane of Development.
Montessori accounts on Instagram that I wanted to mention;
- Bluebird Montessori
- Manine Montessori
- Gentle Breeze Montessori
- Trillium Montessori
- Montessori Carrie
- Montessori Life As We Know It
- Montessori Adventures
- It’s a Practical Life
- Help me to Help Myself
Other great Montessori Blog/Resource Sites;
Have I missed any Montessori blogs? If so, please let me know in the comments section if you write a Montessori Blog or if you can recommend any to add to this list.
Edited 4th January 2018. I was notified via email recently that Every Day Begins New has made it in to the Top 100 Montessori Blogs and websites for Montessori Educators.