This past week we spent most of it at home just simply enjoying each others company. We baked, swam, read books and played board games. I got onto some batch cooking and making up my usual personal care items (deodorant, toothpaste) etc. We also caught up with some family and friends. There is about two weeks left before school goes back, so rather than trying to fit in lots of activities, we are taking it slow and doing not a whole lot.
Weekend Reading Links;
- Going Zero Waste- How to Go Zero Waste on a budget. Some great ideas.
- Gippsland Unwrapped- Our Plastic Free, Zero Waste Home Guide. A comprehensive list.
- Treading My Own Path- 5 Mistakes that Beginners make when going Plastic Free and Zero Waste
- Mother’s Abroad- Montessori, more than pretty trays
- Montessori Nature- The Many Benefits of Learning in Nature
- Mindfulssori- Shelf update- 3 years old
- Montessori and Me- Create a Space
Next weeks posts;
- Book discussion/review- The Purposeful Child by Lorena T. Seidel
- What’s on our children’s Montessori-style work shelves at 5 years and 3 years of age plus a list of materials/toys and Practical Life ideas for this age group
- My usual ‘Weekend Reading’ plus a look at the following weeks posts.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!