Sorry for the late ‘Weekend Reading’ post. It’s just been one of those busier than usual weeks. Yesterday we attended a children’s 5th Birthday party which was lovely. It was an undercover, outdoors party and even though it was raining, it was such a nice change from the hot weather we have been having. This morning, I tried on and was measured for a Bridesmaid dress, for a friends upcoming wedding. It’s nice that I will be able to support my friend on her big day as she was there for mine. We have known each other for a very long time. This afternoon we explored our local area and found a lovely play space and kicked a ball around. I think we all really needed some time outside in the fresh air today.
- Treading My Own Path- Tips for Less (and Better) Screen Time
- Going Zero Waste- 31 Days Zero Waste Challenge. There is also a Zero Waste challenge for kids that can be downloaded.
- Nourishing Minimalism- The Most Eco-Friendly Ways to Dispose of Things While Decluttering
- Raising Simple- Getting Uncluttered- It’s All About the Why
- Down to Earth- Routines For the Entire Family
Next weeks posts;
- Book discussion– The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of decluttering and Organizing. I am going to pass this book on to a friend soon, so I thought I would read it one last time, take notes and share them with you.
- Food– my favourite top 10 ingredients I always keep at home and how I store them. I have been sorting through our main pantry this past week as it started to look messy and I couldn’t clearly see what we had.