Sorry to not be on top of posting this past week. Aside from both of my children getting a cold and then one picking up some kind of stomach bug, I also, last Thursday night, managed to clumsily fall down our stairs (the last four stairs) and roll my foot. By the way, I was walking down those stairs in the dark and holding my laptop. It’s much better now, but because I was unable to rest it properly on Friday, it ended up swelling up quite a bit and was rather painful to walk on. Luckily I didn’t damage it anymore. I am hoping maybe all my barefoot movement/exercising I have been doing possibly helped prevent anything worse from happening. Who knows.
- Mama eats plants- Zero Waste kitchen. Some lovely picks and a bit of inspiration.
- Three (new to me) Blog/Vblog accounts I came across recently that I find really interesting Cosmic Montessori School (Homeschooling Montessori style with a child in the second plane of development (Lower Primary age). Also Chloe and Beans (Homeschooling with 6 children, also Vegan) and My Heart Homestead (In the Meadow) -Homeschooling and Homesteading.
- Global Guardian free Endangered Animals Art printable
This weeks posts;
- Our rotated book shelf/basket and what books my children are the most interested in at the moment.
- I will also share a photo and some information about my children’s craft/sewing shelf as I am working on changing it up a bit this week to make it more accessible to both of my children to use.